Early Childhood Outcomes | February 6, 2024 | 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM CT
This training is designed for anyone who provides ECSE services. Early Childhood Outcomes are more than just a rating given when children enter and exit the ECSE program.
This training will focus on the following:
- why we collect ECO information
- understanding the three outcome areas and how we should be defining them
- identifying the sources of information to be included in the ratings
- implementing a process for collecting information, determining a rating and reporting the ECO rating to DESE
- improving your program by using outcome data
Jeanne Rothermel works with our school districts on topics relevant to compliance with special education laws, policies and procedures. Jeanne has 36 years of experience in the field of special education both at the teacher and administrator levels. She is passionate about teachers providing services to students that are intentional, strategic and designed to promote real learning.
For additional information about this event, please contact Tiffiny Smith at email@example.com.
Cancellations made more than 10 business days before the event start date will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
Cancellations made 10 business days or less are not eligible for a refund.
If an event is cancelled due to inclement weather or low enrollment, a full refund will be issued.
No-shows will be billed in full.
The cancellation policy applies to all forms of payment including Learning Service Credits.