EdPlus Direct On Demand: Educator Wellness
Our society is connected 24/7, so we need the knowledge and skills to incorporate work-life balance into our everyday routines. From yoga, nutrition, mindfulness and self-care, discover strategies and techniques for implementing and maintaining healthy habits into your lifestyle. Learn how to stay healthy, be digitally fit and improve your personal wellness.
- Learn how wellness impacts your physical and mental life
- Experiment with different methods of mindfulness, yoga and nutrition
- Determine what wellness and self care look like for you
- Discover digital tools that support wellness and self-care
- Develop a plan for improving your personal wellness and work/life balance
This is a self-paced online course that will take approximately 15 hours to complete.
One graduate credit is available for an extra fee upon successful completion.
You will be required to create an account in the EducationPlus Learning Portal and pay for the course to gain access. You may have created an account through previous professional development (ELevate + EdTech, METC On Demand, BTAP, etc.). If so, you may use that login information to access the EducationPlus Learning Portal.